Here we go
The Bowl Pick site is now up at http://www.newyearsbowls.com.
For the order of who picks in which order, I assigned a number to each individual and used the Random Sequence Generator at http://www.random.com
For now, I have the same look as last year including some out of date images, but this will be updated soon.
The order of tie-breaker picking are as follows:
1. Brian
2. Stephen
3. Maria
4. Dad
5. John
6. Chris
7. Melanie
8. Phyllis
9. Susan
10. Mom
So let the games begin.
posted by John @ 2:13 PM 0 comments
For the order of who picks in which order, I assigned a number to each individual and used the Random Sequence Generator at http://www.random.com
For now, I have the same look as last year including some out of date images, but this will be updated soon.
The order of tie-breaker picking are as follows:
1. Brian
2. Stephen
3. Maria
4. Dad
5. John
6. Chris
7. Melanie
8. Phyllis
9. Susan
10. Mom
So let the games begin.
posted by John @ 2:13 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home